Many thanks to http://fairytaleepidemic.wordpress.com/ for the nomination.
These are the questions to answer:
- If you could change something, what would you change?
I’ve made many mistakes. However, the results have made me who I am. I’m too frightened by the possible results of changing anything from the past. There’s plenty of ick, but change might bring worse ick.
2. If you could repeat an age, what age would it be?
One. If I was stuck at an age, I’d be a baby. No job, everything taken care of for you. Yep, baby.
3. What one thing really scares you?
Having the regret of not trying something important to me.
4. What one dream have you not completed yet which you think you will be able to complete?
Traveling to Wales & Prague for a long vacation.
5. If you could be someone else for a day, who would you be?
Harald Bredesen. He was one of the most ‘at peace’ people I’ve ever been fortunate enough to meet.
- Barbara Varanka Edits
- Back to Basics
- Chaos and Words
- An eclectric journal of a castaway by Ruann Weidemann
- Kristen Mazzola
Remember, there is no obligation to accept or forward the awards to other bloggers.