/shame I was on a two hour conference call supporting my boss with the muckity mucks today. It was tense for the first 30 minutes. I finished this bag of "Food Should Taste Good - Olive" chips by 1hr 15mins into the 2 hour call. I'll be bloated during my editing session tonight. At least I got some fiber? I'm waddling to chapter 11...
Why is flaming cheese like writing a novel?
Gee, I don’t know. Let’s find out together.
- It probably tastes good without the flame, but it’s great with the flame.
- It’s crafted, aged and served a slice/chapter at a time.
- If you read/eat too much you’ll gain weight. Um, no that doesn’t work, sorry.
- The raw materials are made after chewing a cud, bringing it back up and chewing it more
- Presentation is important
- Some parts are crunchy, some are gooey
- Eating/Writing is always better with warm pita bread
- Other people with boring books/appetizers smile, but are jealous
- In language, “…everything comes from the Greek”, Gus Portokalos
- It’s an appetizer. It leaves you waiting for the next book in the series/part of the meal.
It was my wife’s birthday last night. We went to our favorite Greek restaurant.