…for a little while. I’m on vacation, hoohah! I started vacation back on the 19th, last Friday. I don’t go back until Jan 5. That gives me 16 full days free to write. Double hoohah! There’s really 17 days in that stretch, but I’ll take Christmas day off.
Right now the routine is:
- Wake up at 5am and eat oatmeal, mostly, or Cheerios
- Read through my facebook newsfeed
- Read the chapters from my One-Year Bible. Almost done!
- Startup Spotify and pick a playlist
- Play Diablo 3 for an hour. Save the world from evil. It’s not been working well I see.
- Get glorious coffee. Write until lunch.
- Eat, and visit with my wife. (She usually doesn’t get up til my lunch time).
- Do some work around the house, or go to the gym.
- Finish off the writing for the day.
- Do some more around the house, and visit with the wife
- Around 4:30 get my shot of Tulamore D.E.W. and water
- Watch the news
- Read from my current book
- Go to bed around 9pm.
A little over 1600 words a day average so far this vacation.
I’m posting this as a reminder to myself that sometimes writing flows and works. So, me, read this when you are in a dry spell, writing is super hard, and you’re getting nowhere. Read this and encourage yourself.